The iBoost in Action: A Case Example

This is direct feedback from a Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME-CFS) patient to a Medical as well as Functional Medicine Doctor who was temporarily utilising the KineDek at her practice. We will call her Dr K in order to respect their client-patient anonymity.


Picture Source: Scientiffic Annimations

Hi Dr K, thanks again for today’s session. I’m curious to observe what I’ll feel like tomorrow, especially in light of the energy flood I experienced last week Friday - the day after our session. It was bizarre! In a good way! From the morning at work, I was unbelievably active, encouraging colleagues to join me in a round of aerobics and squeezing in a couple of squats while the kettle boiled. At home time, I opted for the stairs instead of the lift and then went for a walk on the promenade. 

Later, while running errands, I parked furthest away from the shops to get in more movement and then in the evening when my husband and daughter came home, I urged them to go for a walk at the beachfront to enjoy the lovely summer evening (my second walk at the beach for the day!). I can’t explain what was going on with me but I felt more alive than I have in the longest, longest time. It felt as though the blood was literally racing through my veins. So much so, that I wasn’t ready to go home when the night walk came to an end and was further disappointed when hubby wanted to hit the sack when we got home, coz I could’ve easily still managed to watch a movie. This is particularly meaningful for me Dr K because you know where I come from health wise.

Chronically fatigued, inflamed, in pain, lethargic and just completely sedentary and listless. I really feel like the combination of eating healthily, watching my calories and exercising is going to be life changing. 


Disclaimer: The above has been feedback from the personal experiences of an individual who have used the KineDek. These accounts are individual to each person and are not to be taken as a guarantee that others will experience the same outcomes. The KineDek is not presented as a cure for any condition. Rather, it serves as an enabler for exercise, particularly for those who may otherwise find traditional forms of exercise challenging or painful. Through its AI-enabled Compensating Resistance Technology (AI-CRT), the KineDek allows individuals to engage in physical activity without perceived pain, strain, or subsequent inflammation. Consequently, users can enjoy the well-documented benefits of "Exercise as Medicine." If you have a serious medical condition, always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new exercise regimen.


KINEDEK CASES

Popular Posts